Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional P3D V5 too many trees

bigdaws

Hi there I am currently having some issues where tree's will litter the apron, gates, taxiways and the runways. I currently have Orbx Germany South Installed as well it only happens when I have photoscenery disabled but then I am missing the surrounding autogen as well. I don't know if it's me just being dumb but I have deactivated the Orbx files that Orbx says to deactivate. Is it me just being dumb because I have scoured the internet to try and find a solution but can't find any.

Regards,

Alex

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Did you check the Orbx tools to order the Airport (here Frankfurt) above the GES entries.

When Frankfurt is below the Orbx entries in order of the addon list, such things will happen.

Yeah I had Orbx set below it ,Airport and Regions and the OpenLC was below it I've just downloaded Lorby Addon Manager so I can manually edit the postions hopefully that'll work.

• Developer

Good luck, in the past I had the feeling, that this tool was more often the source then the solution of issues ;)

Can you make a screenshot of the Options -> Add-ons Liste, so that we can doublecheck the order?

What do you know Lorby actually did help with it (Somehow) :D I've also added on the addon list as well just in case if there is any recommendations. Also don't know if you got a chance to check on the issues I had with heathrow about the elevation issues.

• Developer

Ok, so the is ok and the result as expected.

Did you move the London entry too, or was it above Orbx already when you report the elevation issue. If not, maybe doublecheck the situation in London, maybe it is solved now.

Archived