Brake Fans in 330

Is there any way to install brake fans to my A330? I know it is optional in Airbus A330 but the company i am flying have brake fans in their real aircrafts. I checked third mcdu for that and coudn't find.

1 minute ago, umut1 said:

Is there any way to install brake fans to my A330. I know it is optional in Airbus A330 but the company i am flying have brake fans in their real aircrafts. I checked third mcdu for that and coudn't find.

The real world aircraft we based our model on did not have brake fans, so it's not included in the model.  There is no way for you to add this feature.

Best wishes!

Do you have any plans to add it in future with an update? I would love to fly A330 with brake fans. I can't feel it real without them. I think it should be option and we can adjust it from third MCDU.

3 minutes ago, umut1 said:

Do you have any plans to add it in future with an update? I would love to fly A330 with brake fans. I can't feel it real without them. I think it should be option and we can adjust it from third MCDU.

No sir, not on the drawing board so far as I know.  Since there are many real world A330's out there without brake fans, I hope it's not too much of a detractor for you.

My very best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived