Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rsmith6621a

No SODE Jetbridges at EGLL or PANC

Recommended Posts

Are there no SODE jetbridges for EGLL or PANC for P3dv5.0

None were installed.

 

Regards

Randy Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sode jetways are not part of the products, as SODE is not part of the Simulator.

But you can download the Sode compatible jetways to replace the Sim jetways here:

http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm
 

Please follow the instructions carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OPabst said:

Sode jetways are not part of the products, as SODE is not part of the Simulator.

But you can download the Sode compatible jetways to replace the Sim jetways here:

http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm
 

Please follow the instructions carefully.

 

Followed directions exactly as published and the attached screen is what I get. Double jetbridges. Are we suppose to remove the SODE files from the Addon scenery folder after we run the BAT?

2jb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please take care, that your P3D Simulator is fully stopped and unloaded, before you execute the SODE-ON.Bat, otherwise the JetwayLib file could not be replaced as in your case and you have double jetways as result.

So stop the Sim, wait min 30 sec for unload after window is closed, the rerun the SODE-ON.BAT

The SODE Folder should be keep there, so that you can anytime disable the jetways, no need to remove the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OPabst said:

Please take care, that your P3D Simulator is fully stopped and unloaded, before you execute the SODE-ON.Bat, otherwise the JetwayLib file could not be replaced as in your case and you have double jetways as result.

So stop the Sim, wait min 30 sec for unload after window is closed, the rerun the SODE-ON.BAT

The SODE Folder should be keep there, so that you can anytime disable the jetways, no need to remove the files.

 

And how do you know I didn't wait until at least 30 seconds to exe the BAT file?

I followed the README exactly. Seems Sim-Wings could do better with writing them or better yet, include them in the scenery download itself...don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2020 at 8:50 AM, OPabst said:

Please take care, that your P3D Simulator is fully stopped and unloaded, before you execute the SODE-ON.Bat, otherwise the JetwayLib file could not be replaced as in your case and you have double jetways as result.

So stop the Sim, wait min 30 sec for unload after window is closed, the rerun the SODE-ON.BAT

The SODE Folder should be keep there, so that you can anytime disable the jetways, no need to remove the files.

 

 

On 4/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, rsmith6621a said:

 

And how do you know I didn't wait until at least 30 seconds to exe the BAT file?

I followed the README exactly. Seems Sim-Wings could do better with writing them or better yet, include them in the scenery download itself...don't you think?

 

 

OPabst. So what I did to resolve it was to just rename the jetbridge file in the scenery folder to .off and rerun the SODE installers and everything is back to normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...