CFD not connecting

LuisPMelim

Hi guys,

I've just installed today and updated the A32F, followed all the instructions on installation and also how to start the CFD, but, always a try a connection (as a captain) it shows "NOT CONNECTED".. and don't do nothing more..

What I'm doing wrong?

Note: all anti virus and firewall are off.. 

Luís

Hello everyone!

Same problem with the A330, I switch "connection" on but I am still "not connected" I have the newest version...
I am looking forward to hearing you.

Thank you & take care!

Mikael Garcia

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! :-)

I have still the same problem, I have the latest version of A330 and I'm in P3D v4.5... Any ideas ? I try to check on Internet but I only see people downloading "himachi" or something like that... But I already heard that was not a good idea.

Take care and thank you ! :)

Best Regards

4 hours ago, mikael 140 said:

Hello everyone ! 🙂

I have still the same problem, I have the latest version of A330 and I'm in P3D v4.5... Any ideas ? I try to check on Internet but I only see people downloading "himachi" or something like that... But I already heard that was not a good idea.

Take care and thank you ! :)

Best Regards

Hi 

Is your  CFD.cfg file, located in Documents/Aerosoft/ correct? It should look something like:

Cheers

Pete

Affirm. i have those numbers in the CFD.cfg.
I tried on both of my computers. one is windows 10 and does NOT connect, other is windows 7 and does connect properly. both on the same network.

to people that have the connection problem, could you precise if your OS is Win 7 or 10?!

Archived