[A320/A321 v1.3.0.1 - P3Dv4.5.13] Issue with T/D calculation?

Bernd E.

Hello,

is there a known problem with the T/D calculation.

I recognized it now on my 3rd flight that after reaching CRZ, the Aircraft instantly shows DECEL and the T/D Path and no T/D is shown on approach anymore:

Please login to display this image.

Route: OKSAT L996 INRER M44 KOGIM M725 HDO M748 ABRAX T135 MIKOV MIKO7W MAB6L

Route was an import from Simbrief.

ENGMLOWW01.flp

vor 33 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Anything changed in flight?

Nope nothing, I did everything as I always do but I recognized this behaviour since the last update (before I've never had this problem)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Bernd,

You said that this was the 3rd time this has happened. So you can recreate this? Do you by any chance have FSUIPC autosaves enabled? It would be really helpful for us to investigate this further if you could send us an autosave file before you get the DECELERATE message. If you don't have possibility to make automatic saves, could you try to pinpoint the location where this happens and try to save few minutes before that location. This would help us a lot trying to recreate this issue to investigate it better.

Logs could also prove helpful. So when this issue happens, check the PC time and after the flight zip the whole Data folder and send it to us with a timestamp and we will have a look if we can find any anomalies there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived