A330-343 High Gross Weight option in future updates?

VP-BLX

Hello,

I was attempting to fly the longest A330-300 flight currently flown by Shenzhen Airlines from Shenzhen to London, and at 13hrs+  it was out of reach for my Aerosoft A330-300 in it's current iteration. Now to get around this hard limit on fuel capacity volume and gross weight, I decided to edit the .cfg and .xml files myself and configure the Airbus for it's highest weight option i.e 242000kg and activation of the Centre Wing Tank, with 33000kg of fuel weight. But, in the sim, when I initialize this custom loadsheet, the Aircraft refuses to load fuel beyond the original 76500 kg of fuel and does'nt allow me load any further be it through the defaul Payload Manager of P3D or by input of the same value in the CDU, so is there any work around for this? 

Thanks, 

Samoilov. 

10 hours ago, skwal said:

They have already stated that they will not do that. A 330RR variant as is .... will remain the only one.

I am not asking about a RR Version, but basically a higher weight version with extra fuel tank, which the current Aerosoft A330 does not have. Read what I said carefully,  this is not about engines, but extra Takeoff Weight and Fuel Capacity. 

• 3 weeks later...

As an interim measure, will changing the values for Fuel Capacity in the MCDU2c.xml file of the A330 Panel Fallback do the trick? Sorry, can't help myself as I am a compulsive tinkerer. 

Regards, 

Samoilov

14 minutes ago, VP-BLX said:

As an interim measure, will changing the values for Fuel Capacity in the MCDU2c.xml file of the A330 Panel Fallback do the trick? Sorry, can't help myself as I am a compulsive tinkerer. 

Regards, 

Samoilov

No, that will not work.  You're welcome to try anything you like, but we can't support or instruct on how to do this, plus much of this is hard coded.

Best wishes.

Archived