Andreab2000

A330 V1 callout on airbus professional

Hi everyone,

i was wondering where I can find a330 v1 callout sound for tweaking aerosoft's airbus family (a318-319-320-321-330)

I tinkered a lot on web but lol I didn't find anything...

I think they mentioned that they were going to include it at some point and it would play if you were not using the semi-intelligent copilot.

• Like 1

okay

And if i wanted to add v1 callout to aerosoft's airbus pro (except a330) it's possible to download this file and replace it instead of the v1 pronounced by the PM ?

In summary tweaking the airbus family except for a330

Thanks

1 hour ago, Andreab2000 said:

okay

And if i wanted to add v1 callout to aerosoft's airbus pro (except a330) it's possible to download this file and replace it instead of the v1 pronounced by the PM ?

In summary tweaking the airbus family except for a330

Thanks

There has to be a trigger to initiate the sound, and right now I don't believe there is one unless you are using the Copilot function and I know of now way to add the trigger without doing so in Source Code protected files. 

This is however something we're looking at for the future but to my knowledge a decision has not been made about it yet.  No need to tell us you want it, we know.. ;)

Best wishes my friend.

• Like 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.