Aerosoft A330 CTD after loading scenario

Franklin Goh

After i bought the A330 the sim ran fine even tho the EFB was kinda glitchy. I proceeded to select Cold and Dark as the default start up state. 

After loading the sim and configuring the scenario on the P3D start up screen and pressing start, i immediately got  CTD and having an error message got to do with Immersion manager not being ran with administrator. This is weird because i dont think the A330 uses Immersion Manager? maybe precipitFX?

I run P3D with admin and also given immersion manager full admin rights and this CTD only happens when the A330 aircraft is loaded. 

Second issue is that i try to load the scenario with a default aircraft and then switch to the A330 after the scenario has loaded. The A330 loads but the engine is running, displays are all blanked out and i am unable to select any other states (turn round, cold and dark etc) even after setting the parking brake and shutting down the engines. I know i have read a similar issue on the forum but i just want to mention it again to show that it is not a one time thing in the sim. 

Attached below is the log file when i run P3D and Immersion Manager, would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what i did wrong. 

Regards

Franklin

log.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding the immersion manager: please contact te dev of this product.

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

Have you updated the Airbus to the latest version 1.0.0.3 via the ASUPdater (enable experimental updates via the Configuration button).

21 hours ago, mopperle said:

Regarding the immersion manager: please contact te dev of this product.

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

Have you updated the Airbus to the latest version 1.0.0.3 via the ASUPdater (enable experimental updates via the Configuration button).

I have already emailed OldProp support but no reply yet. 

And yes i have updated my P3D and A330 with the Aerosoft updater and yes selected experimental updates.

As of now reintalled the A330 and trying to run it again. 

Update:

I updated my FSUIPC to the latest one and managed to load the A330 cold and dark, load pax and luggage, insert a flight plan, take off till cruise for about 45mins. 

Then the Immersion Manager error came out again and crashed my sim. Sighs i really dont know wat to do. 

A330 version 1.0.0.3 and P3Dv4 version 4.5.13.32097

Archived