Sign in to follow this  
NGFlyer

PFD Go-Around Altitude Color

Hello All 

Some findings from my first flight. 

Go Around Altitude= I don't know which revision you modelled the A330 after, but for such a modern aircraft depicted, with ATSAW and all, when setting the go-around altitude after G/S*, the Go-Around Altitude Value Color should be White. 

Also, our A330 all have Magenta Runway Rising Indicators, but I understand that these one might be an Airline Options rather than standard equipment. 

Kind Regards 

Nuno Guedes 

Hi @NGFlyer, I checked our manuals.
Yes, the GA should be white. It's a A330 specific item. We missed it, when trasfering the PFD from the A320. I will implement the required changes.
The Magenta Rwy indication is an option for the A330. If you could provide me a Photo or best video of approach, I will look into, if I can implement it. Please write me a PM if you can offer such video.

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

The Magenta Rwy indication is an option for the A330. If you could provide me a Photo or best video of approach, I will look into, if I can implement it. Please write me a PM if you can offer such video.

8 hours ago, becas said:

Thanks becas. Unfortunately hard to see. A closeup footage of the PFD is required.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:00 AM, masterhawk said:

Thanks becas. Unfortunately hard to see. A closeup footage of the PFD is required.

I don't fly the A330 yet and the A320 does not feature that, so I can't provide you with the video.

However, this is what is written in the FCOM:

image.thumb.png.afb8e318bf275e8b831ed330cd1f48bb.png

8 minutes ago, becas said:

I don't fly the A330 yet and the A320 does not feature that, so I can't provide you with the video.

However, this is what is written in the FCOM:

image.thumb.png.afb8e318bf275e8b831ed330cd1f48bb.png

Thanks for the screenshot. We have a recent A330-343 FCOM that covers the same. 
If I can get a video and some question answered I will look into coding that feature.