Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

marcusjm

Any update on the navigraph situation?

Hope it isn't too soon to ask but the latest was that they were on the ball. Just looking for a ballpark figure. 

One thing that I wonder about though. In the EFB settings I can only setup the login for Navdata Pro. Where do I setup the login for Navigraph (when it is active)?

It will open a browser window and let you login that way. Only way supported by Navigraph at this moment.

Well that works for me. Although if this is still weeks away I might get the Navdata Pro meanwhile. Not sure about time here.

Not weeks, at most it will be done next week. Things are a bit hectic right now. And to be perfectly honest NDP charts are not working brilliantly right now due to server issues.

No problem. I can wait and use the charts on ipad as I usually do. Btw, can you connect your Ipad to the EFB instead of the MCDU as previously?

We do think that will be possible soon. It is fully webstandards after all, we just did not have time to look into it.

Well I avoided all those due to performance but efb is a different matter, could be worth some degradation. Future then :)