Bodrum Lite : ILS path

GSalden

Hello team,

At Simmarket I bought Bodrum Lite last year.

Already I sent 2 emails to the FSDG support (+ prove of purchase )  but no reply ..

The issue is that when flying the ILS with my Prosim 737-800 ( Realworld NavData ) the ILS leads my between the 2 runways...

Looking at the Afcad it looks fine.

Advices/suggestions are appreciated..

Thanks, Gerard 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Well clearly the database and scenery do not match. Not sure what  we can do about that as we are just a reseller. 

Btw, this is NOT uncommon in real life asn radio signals are not digital and not 100% precise. Pilots simply adapt.

What nav data base are you using? Navigraph or NavDatapro?

Hi Mathijs,

I am using Navigraph.

So it might be that this Lite version uses the “old” FSX default NavData and the airport has been placed to match it...?

That might explain it .

regards, Gerard 

• Aerosoft

Well if the aircraft uses Navigraph it simply has to be the scenery that is not 100% correctly positioned. I am sorry you did not get a reply from FSDG but I would realistically not expect a new version.

But again, pilots handle these kinds of things. If you can side skip to the runway you land, if not you go around and keep a slight offset. It makes flying a sim more fun!

Archived