Cheyenne X Running at 2.2FPS in VC

Leorstef

Cheyenne X Running at 2.2FPS in VC.

I don't know what else to do, all of my other aircraft, including the Aerosoft Seahawk/Jayhawk, which is a framerate piggy, are running fine. Seahawk is high teens to low 20's, other FSX aircraft is mid 20's. I figure its a gauge issue or Vista 64 issue somewhere...

• Aerosoft
Cheyenne X Running at 2.2FPS in VC.

I don't know what else to do, all of my other aircraft, including the Aerosoft Seahawk/Jayhawk, which is a framerate piggy, are running fine. Seahawk is high teens to low 20's, other FSX aircraft is mid 20's. I figure its a gauge issue or Vista 64 issue somewhere...

Are you on SP2 or SP1?

FSX-Acceleration.

Well, nevermind! I don't know why, but I had this problem with Ground Environment X about a month ago. My FPS dropped though the floor. After uninstalling and reinstalling it was fine.

I figured it was worth a shot again for the Cheyenne X. Uninstalled, reinstalled, and now I'm flying with FPS in the mid 20's. Go figure... :P

FSX really makes you want to scream sometimes...

Thanks, mathjiskok for checking in on us while your on Holiday time! Go enjoy it, instead of worrying about us silly customers with silly FSX problems! :lol:

A missing userwpt.txt means that somehow the installation has failed. Please check <FSX Folder>Digital AviationNavData for it.

I think, the low framerates might somehow be related to that (if one file is missing, it's likely that other things went wrong too).

Hi all,

The other day I ran FSX in DX10 preview mode (Vista 32) and noticed that the fps went down. Slideshow! I changed back to DX9 mode and the fps went back to normal with the Cheyenne. I've got no idea what causes this problem (nVIDIA drivers, FSX, Vista DX10, Cheyenne). But if you experience low fps with the Cheyenne and you're running FSX in DX10 mode, change to DX9 mode see what happens with your fps.

Ulf B

Intel C2D X6800, Asus PW5 DH Deluxe, 4GB RAM

BFG 8800GTX (whql 169.25)

FSX Acc/SP2

Vista 32 Home Premium SP1 RC1

I dont even have a navdata folder, this seems to be the problem. Not sure why install would not create this, did not get error message or anything like that during install.