Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

hpr

Mega LFPO taxiways

Greetings,

Is there an update on ground date in consideration? Many taxiways aren't up to date anymore. This is annoying when flying online, you have always to cross-check with real life charts and guess where to go.

I am using Mega Airports Paris Orly X.

Thanks and best regards,

HP.

I see nothing in our plans for that. Keep in mind that if we would do all these updates for all our airport projects there would not be a lot of new projects done and scenery developers would make no money. It's for that reason I never seen the need to update airport charts very often. You need the one that matches your airport (and perhaps that of other add-ons covering the same airport).

Hi Mathijs,

Of course I can follow your line of arguments. This is perfectly ok for offline flying.

As a VATSIM User however. I am to follow the pace of the Controllers' instructions, and they usually use near-time real-life maps.

Though I agree, the (paper) maps aren't the most important things. Using Aivlasoft's EFB which rely on the AFCAD Files, I would have been grateful to see an update on them.

But again, I see your point. Thanks for your explanation. :)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.