PFPX crashes when Load flight is pressed

I'm running v2.03 of PFPX. When the interface opens on the Schedule page I select the Flight tab. When I press Load there is a short pause and then PFPX crashes to the desktop. Happened three times now with a reboot too.

I suspect a Windows 10 update may have caused it but it's worrying as the program is usually pretty stable. Will this post suffice or do I need to raise a ticket? This is the error produced:-

Faulting application name: PFPX.exe, version: 2.0.3.0, time stamp: 0x5c0e3189
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x9bbcb4a9
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00040a78
Faulting process ID: 0x3630
Faulting application start time: 0x01d538a59bd450eb
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: d2da0155-1f1d-4361-9c2a-f9b3f6468df4
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

• Deputy Sheriffs

ntdll.dll can be everything and points usually to something else like libraries and/or drivers

In my case I never got PFPX working on my new PC (always got a ntdll.dll crash) until I got the Windows 1903 update. Since then it works flawless.

Thanks for the suggestions chaps. I did find that creating a new plan then did allow the Load option to work but obviously I don’t want to do that each time.

I shall try installing the vcredist files first, thanks. I am on 1903 which appears to have caused the problem. Don’t you just love Windows. 🤨