Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

jay907uk

LTFM Showing No weather reports

Hi,

I've noticed sometimes when I look at an airport it shows no Weather report, but yet I'm using Active Sky P3Dv4?

When I go into Config / Weather tab that's selected for Active Sky C:\Users\jay90\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or not setup correctly?

Thanks

Jason

Active sky does not contain the LTFM weather station, suggest using PFPX online weather

Hi,

So any airport that doesn't show the weather, I'll switch to PFPX online weather instead.

Thanks for your help and response.

Jason

Jason you are far better off planning using PFPX online weather unless you running an historic flight.

PFPX weather will give you a forecast over time which is missing using add-on weather engines.

I always thought using AS was better, but you have taught me something new there with using PFPX, i've know changed to online and will use that for suture flights.

Appreciate your help and advice.

Many Thanks

Jason