IRS problem .. PFD and ND wont come on after IRS Align - new topic

Tomfal

Hello,
I can not get my PFD and ND running in my A320 / 321 since the experimental update. After 7 minutes of IRS alignment the displays stay black. I just went to StepbyStep. At first I thought it was dependent on the load. But even after boarding and Refueling via MCDU42, the displays remain black. It all worked before the update. I also did the reboot after the update. Can you help me?

Thomas

10 hours ago, Tomfal said:

Hello,
I can not get my PFD and ND running in my A320 / 321 since the experimental update. After 7 minutes of IRS alignment the displays stay black. I just went to StepbyStep. At first I thought it was dependent on the load. But even after boarding and Refueling via MCDU42, the displays remain black. It all worked before the update. I also did the reboot after the update. Can you help me?

Thomas

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties.

If you started the Airbus in the Cold and Dark state, you may need to adjust the display intensities, for which there are three knobs to control this (one for the PFD, one for the ND, and one of the weather radar/terrain map).  This is the only reason these displays should be black, and is not tied to IRS Alignment.

I hope this is helpful to you.  Please let us know how you make out?

Hello,
I mispronounced that with the black displays. Of course, I turn on the brightness buttons. I mean the black displays with red strokes like the topic before.

But I found the solution to my problem. I saved scenarios for each addon airport with my A320 / 321. And this also stored the current Cold & Dark States for the save date. After the Aerosoft update here I had these problems with the IRS alignment.
Yesterday I loaded few scenarios and also the new Cold & Dark status. And after the 7-minute alignment switched ND and PFD on to normal displays. That was it.

Thomas

Archived