Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Hi

I never found a valid route form LSZH to LFPG that goes above FL180. PFPX calculates the route via the airway T51 that is limited to FL195. So the maximnum Flight Level will be FL180. That's not realistic. And if i choose a direct insetad of the airway T51 form VEBIT to LASUN, i got a lot of messages from PFPX saying that my route is not valid.

Can someone help me find a valid route that goes above FL180? In real planes are flying beetween FL280 and FL320 on this route.

Thanks and cheers

Franz

22 minutes ago, Franz008 said:

Hi

I never found a valid route form LSZH to LFPG that goes above FL180. PFPX calculates the route via the airway T51 that is limited to FL195. So the maximnum Flight Level will be FL180. That's not realistic. And if i choose a direct insetad of the airway T51 form VEBIT to LASUN, i got a lot of messages from PFPX saying that my route is not valid.

Can someone help me find a valid route that goes above FL180? In real planes are flying beetween FL280 and FL320 on this route.

Thanks and cheers

Franz

Could you use this?

LSZH SID VEBIT DCT HOC UL613 RLP STAR LFPG

Thanks. No it get a lot of messages and no correct validation....

The route is Level Capped by EuroControl at FL195  via RLP and is applied by PFPX

REF: LF4232

Here you go:

(FPL-DAERA-IS
-B738/M-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-LSZH1845
-N0398F320 VEBIT T51 LASUN UN176 MOROK UL856 GIVRI UM982 TINIL
-LFPG0050 LFPB
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/190519 REG/DAERA
 EET/LSAC0007 LFFF0012 RVR/75 OPR///
 PER/C
-E/0145)

And what exactly do i enter into PFPX? Because this route is not validated by PFPX and still limit the altitude to FL180.

Override the FL195 capping (pale digits) in the ROUTE section

capture_001_19052019_194404.thumb.jpg.9c1e18783c9a1cc17211d32bcb40f4df.jpg

Yes but it doesnt change the fact that when computing this flight, PFPX limits it to FL180/FL195. So i cannot know how much fuel i need if i perform it at FL280 or FL320. And the second problem is that when computing this (before validated) flight, it generates a lot of errors and the flight isn't valide anymore.

Change the Initial Altitude/FL and Step Climb settings to those shown:

capture_002_19052019_200735.thumb.jpg.c74646181e7a553cc2780405387a69dc.jpg

Thats what i made (i entered FL 335 for max Alt/FL) but it still either limits it to FL200 and/or it cannot validate it....

bild1.jpg

bild2.jpg

Have you also changed the ' Initial Altitude/FL and Step Climb ' and shown ?

If so post a snapshot of your planning screen

Ah thanks for the advise. I didn't know that option. I tried to change it to "OPEN MAX" and the flightplan now went to FL320. But when computing it, i get 8 errors again and no validation passed...

2019-05-19_22-24-07.jpg

I would need to see the validation errors

The only validation error is the 'off block time' which you are well past 1905Z

Other entries are PFPX information.

Ah i see, thanks...but why is there no "The flight plan has passed IFPS validation"? When everything's fine i get this message:

2019-05-19_22-42-49.jpg

Set the planned dep time to later, say 2200Z and try again

Yes! It worked! Thanks very much for your help Stephen.

2019-05-19_22-50-00.jpg

Hi,

"moving" the rule LF4232 from Altitude/FL Restrictions to Route Restrictions plus one additonal adjustment will generate the route, Stephen mentioned above, straight away without any manual changes required.

I'll check for similar rules and adapt them as well. The changes will be included in the upcoming update for RAD Restrictions and Directs 1906.

Regards

David

18 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

Could you use this?

LSZH SID VEBIT DCT HOC UL613 RLP STAR LFPG

This route edited in PFPX with AIRAC 1905 the minimum and maximum levels for UL613 are FL195 and FL500, I'm only fixed on that.

2 hours ago, Sharky said:

Hi,

"moving" the rule LF4232 from Altitude/FL Restrictions to Route Restrictions plus one additonal adjustment will generate the route, Stephen mentioned above, straight away without any manual changes required.

I'll check for similar rules and adapt them as well. The changes will be included in the upcoming update for RAD Restrictions and Directs 1906.

Regards

David

Thanks for picking up on the resolution David.

vor 7 Stunden , Sharky sagte:

Hi,

Regards

David

Thanks very much David!