Lukla X & Mount Everest for FSX & P3DV4 being advertised

jfwharton

I fell victim to advertisement on FSPilotshop for Lukla X & Mount Everest being advertised as compatible with FSX, FSX SE, FS2004, P3D V3 and P3D V4.  Searching the internet I have found reports that this software is not compatible with V4 even though the installer has been updated (version 2.3.0) to allow installation into V4.  I have contacted FSPilotshop but have not received a reply regarding this issue.  I see now on the Aerosoft site that this scenery is not listed as compatible with V4, but unfortunately some sites are advertising it that way.

Thank you for the feedback.  I'm new to P3D and only recently purchased 4.5.  So I've got a lot of learning on how to recognize what is compatible and what is not.  I have the Lukla scenery for FSX SE and wanted it for P3D 4.5.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In case you are not sure regarding products developed by Aerosoft, better to ask here before buying. ;)

Thank you.  But it's a shame that one has to do that to avoid the situation that I am in.  I will try to remember to ask first before purchasing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived