Managed climb issue with A321IAE (v 1.2.4.0)

mtlt

hello,

i don't know exactly if there is already a topic for that issue . In my last flight i found an issue when i was in managed climb  mode. The plane (A321 IAE ) did not climb regularly. The vertical speed increases and decreases slowly and the pitch varies lightly. I have not seen that problem with Airbus CFM. No difficulties in descent mode.

Has somedy the same problem ? I must say , that on others important difficulties i have seen on that forum before the 1.2.4.0 update , now the sim seems work correctly.

Thanks for yours replies

Hi @mtlt

In managed CLB mode the aircraft will pitch down to increase speed above FL100.

Vertical speed will also decrease the higher you get as the engines are less effective at higher altitudes. 

Weather and weight will also have an effect on the CLB profile.

Are you using a weather add-on?

Dave.

• Aerosoft

I would indeed suspect weather to be the factor here. Some weather tools create rather small weather cells or thin layers of wind that could very well explain this.  Some tools have better smoothing options than others but always set this to max.

Hello,

thanks for yours replies, i specify that that "issue" don't exist with Airbus CFM. I use the weather addon Activ sky for P3D V4.5.

Michel.

Hello,

i tested a flight with an airbus 320CFM, and effectivly i have the same "issue". I was wrong, excuse me. Perhaps as you said a problem with the weather addon.

Michel.

Archived