Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
gizmo

QualityWings 787

Hi,

I would like to inquire if there is any profile for QW 787 - 8 & 9 as an aircraft template cause im unable to find.

Thank you

Hi,

there is a profile for the 787 available on airlinerperformance, have a look there. It works quite well with the QW. I'm not aware of any template specific to the QW simulation however.

14 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

there is a profile for the 787 available on airlinerperformance, have a look there. It works quite well with the QW. I'm not aware of any template specific to the QW simulation however.

Is there any particular bias you have applied to it to work with QW 787, or does they seem to work out the box pretty well with each other?

Cheers,

Rudy

18 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

Thank you Sir

6 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Is there any particular bias you have applied to it to work with QW 787, or does they seem to work out the box pretty well with each other?

Cheers,

Rudy

I don't quite remember, sorry Rudy. Just give it a try yourself, maybe carry some extra fuel on the first couple of flights and do frequent fuel checks and at the end of the flight compare the fuel used after landing (before taxi-in) with the scheduled trip plus taxi fuel for the flight. That should help you finding the correct bias.