EFB on PMDG 747-8

magna91

Hello,

I can not activate the EFB in PMDG 747-8. I have updated to the latest version by the Operation Center, but it does not give me the chance to activate it. I went via the FMC in the "Aircraft -> Equipment" section but it does not give me this option. Do you know by chance to tell me to do?

Thanks you in advance

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your very best source for help with any PMDG add-on is their dedicated forums, supported as here at Aerosoft by the developers along with knowledgeable moderators and users. There's now two places to look: the long-time 747 forum on Avsim here or their just opened new one here. The Avsim forum has the history, where you should look to see if this has already been asked and answered. If it hasn't, then head to the new forum and ask there. Do be aware that each forum requires its own login and PMDG strongly enforces the use of "real names" in the post. This last is a small thing compared to the wealth of help you'll find there.

Ok, thank you very much for the answer. But, just for info, do you know if there is a way to activate and modify it from the *.cfg file?
I have not found an answer anywhere on the various forums.

Archived