Flight Recorder A3XX Profesional

Miguel_V

Even today after a year almost, with the Airbus professional A3xx, I have not been able to record a flight RECORDER, I have done everything and tried everything, I have installed the V 1.3.0 clean installation I installed in the place of default everything.

Is there any way I can get the flight, or do I have to keep waiting?

1 minute ago, Miguel_V said:

Even today after a year almost, with the Airbus professional A3xx, I have not been able to record a flight RECORDER, I have done everything and tried everything, I have installed the V 1.3.0 clean installation I installed in the place of default everything.

Is there any way I can get the flight, or do I have to keep waiting?

The Flight Recorder is not yet operational.   Hang in there, the programmers will get to it!

Best wishes.

Thanks, I looked and I saw the following....

It may be because of a bad definition in the EXE.XML in two different locations.

If the DLL is listed in the EXE. XML located in:

C:\Programdata\Lockeed Martin\Prepar3D v4\  As you can see in the following image.

Please login to display this image.

But as you can see in the other definition of EXE.XML located in:

C:\Users\<USER Name>\AppData\Roaning\Lockeed Martin\Prepar3D v4 

The definition does not appear, as you can see in the following image, could that be the failure to record?

Please login to display this image.

1 minute ago, Miguel_V said:

Thanks, I looked and I saw the following....

It may be because of a bad definition in the EXE.XML in two different locations.

If the DLL is listed in the EXE. XML located in:

C:\Programdata\Lockeed Martin\Prepar3D v4\  As you can see in the following image.

But as you can see in the other definition of EXE.XML located in:

C:\Users\<USER Name>\AppData\Roaning\Lockeed Martin\Prepar3D v4 

The definition does not appear, as you can see in the following image, could that be the failure to record?

The current flight recorder is a 32 bit application that was built for a previous 32-bit Airbus.  It is not functional with a 64-hbit Airbus.

Best wishes.

Archived