Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Ray Proudfoot

PFPX bombed out because Wx subscription had ended.

I’ve had PFPX for several years and opted for the subscription Wx service. But on opening the program this morning I failed to notice my subscription had ended before I started to plan a new flight

I got as far as entering the departure ICAO when the program just closed. Tried again, same result. On the third attempt I noticed a red Wx text in the status bar. Ah, time to renew.

I purchased another 12 months subscription and entered it in the relevant field and then all was okay.

But I wasn’t impressed with it bombing me out without so much as an advisory message that my Wx subscription had expired. Something for the author to consider perhaps.

Talking of which, how about bringing the TOPCAT forum back to life? We can’t post here as Aerosoft doesn’t sell it. Over to you. Christian and Judith.

Hello,

I can say that this is not a usual behaviour of the program after expiring of the server subscription - we have no similar reports and can´t reproduce your experiences.

Sorry if you felt as you would be "bombed" out.

if you have any Problems with TOPCAT please use the support ticket System.

Best regards Judith

6 minutes ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

Hello,

I can say that this is not a usual behaviour of the program after expiring of the server subscription - we have no similar reports and can´t reproduce your experiences.

Sorry if you felt as you would be "bombed" out.

if you have any Problems with TOPCAT please use the support ticket System.

Best regards Judith 

Hello Judith,

I renewed my subscription so the problem has gone away. Won't be able to check it until next January now.

I have no current issues with Topcat other that will you be adding new aircraft to it?