Airbus Pro Service Pack

Dutch_fsx_Pilot

Hello, just wondering (might be a bit of a dumb question), when or if SP1 is released, I know the current version is 1.2 ish, and shared cockpit would be released at SP1. Me and my friend are really looking foward to doing flights together ;D  .

4 hours ago, Dutch_fsx_Pilot said:

Hello, just wondering (might be a bit of a dumb question), when or if SP1 is released, I know the current version is 1.2 ish, and shared cockpit would be released at SP1. Me and my friend are really looking foward to doing flights together ;D  .

Sorry, we do not publish release dates.  The answer is... as soon as we can.  In the meantime we've been pushing out intermin updates on issues that will be included in SP1... so nobody has to wait until the complete SP1 to get updates.

Same answer goes for Connected Flight Deck, which I assume you're asking about even though you posted here and not in the Connected Flight Deck forum,

Best wishes.

Archived