A320/321 liveries do not show on aircraft while in P3D

fixer2sonic

Hi, everyone.  I'm really frustrated here.  I have installed The A320/321 professional and it's worked for months just fine. I did the most recent update via the Aerosoft Updater last night and now when I'm in P3D, if I go outside the plane to look at it, it's completely white.  Just to be clear, the livery manager is working fine and when I go to the plane selection screen in P3D I can see all planes just fine including their respective liveries, no problem.  I have checked all my other planes and I don't have this problem with any other plane, just the Aerosoft A320/321 pro planes.  All A.I. aircraft show their liveries just fine and if I go to my PMDG or other 3rd party aircraft to check, their liveries show just fine so it's definitely a problem with the Aerosoft planes.  This is very frustrating so I would appreciate some help to get the liveries back.  Again, the livery manager and the plane selection screen in P3D both show all liveries like they should.  The ONLY problem I have is the liveries won't show on my planes while I'm in P3D using the A320/321 planes (all liveries won't show.)  Instead of the livery it should show, the entire plane is white.  Oh, and I always run P3D and all my add-ons as Administrator, every single time.

Thanks for your help. :) 

Also... check the associated aircraft.cfg files (or add them here for us to look at) to ensure the first aircraft entry is [fltsim.0] and that each entry for other liveries are incremented by 1.  Example: [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1],[fltsim.2], etc.

Archived