Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
hodge001

A slight issue with trying to download the new update for the P3D v4 F-14

Hi

I just noticed that there is an update to the F-14 Extended for P32D v4 but on logging into my shop account and trying to download the updated installer I keep getting the following message…

Error..please refresh your shop account access and try again!!

I must admit that the description in the download link is a bit odd as well, see below…

(?Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition oder Steam Edition)* oder Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4? AS_F-14-EXTENDED_FSX-FSXSTEAM.zip AS_F-14-EXTENDED_P3DV4.zip - )

There is no rush to download the updated installer as far as I am concerned but it thought you should know what I am experiencing when trying to download it.

Jim Hodkinson

Wow now that was a fast reply, thank you for looking into this one I appreciate it and as I say no rush as far as I am concerned.

Thanks again for the more than rapid response.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi again

Just to let you know that all went well and the F-14 is now downloaded and installed without ant issues, thank you for the help I appreciate it.

Jim Hodkinson

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.