San Fran X ?

Marc W.

I remember a San Fran project for FS9 which was put on hold for technical reasons ... I wonder - will the FSX engine allow dealing with those issues?

Thanks!

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.ph...t=san+francisco

Remember this? :wink:

Was it technical issues that shelved it? I thought it was personal reasons with the developer.

Was it technical issues that shelved it? I thought it was personal reasons with the developer.

Nothing personal. It was simply technically impossible at the time we tried to implement it.

Techniques that worked fine on a relatively flat terrain just wouldn't fit into the hilly scape of SF.

Not too nice, as almost six months of work has gone to the wastebin...

regards

Andras

Nothing personal. It was simply technically impossible at the time we tried to implement it.

Techniques that worked fine on a relatively flat terrain just wouldn't fit into the hilly scape of SF.

Not too nice, as almost six months of work has gone to the wastebin...

regards

Andras

Yep, I remember that, Andras - hence my suggestion - would the FSX engine allow the construction?

Theoretically :)

Thanks!