CTD

rai3005

Hi!

Everytime is start P3D V4 with the Aerosoft Airbus (A318/19 or A320/21), i have a CTD. When load/start with a "standard" P3D Aircraft, no problems. I have made a update via the Aerosoft Update Tool to the latest expirimental Version, then the Airbus loads without problems, maybe i can not use the buttons to switch the dispplay on the lower ECAM. Even if i start the cockpit preparation checklist, i should press the rcl button, i can hear the "button-click", but unfortunately without function. 

On my fresh P3D install, i have only several Add-Ons's: TXL Prof., EDDF Prof and GSX Vol. 2, no more for now.

I have re-installed both of the airbus packeges for several times without any success.

In the ACS.log (see Attachement) i found the following entry (perhaps that's the problem):

Add-on.xml Path: C:\Users\Rene\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\add-on.xml
Add-on.xml not found at this location

Can somewone help please?

Thanks and much greetings from Berlin

René

ASC.log.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, rai3005 said:

Everytime is start P3D V4 with the Aerosoft Airbus (A318/19 or A320/21), i have a CTD.

25 minutes ago, rai3005 said:

have made a update via the Aerosoft Update Tool to the latest expirimental Version, then the Airbus loads without problems,

???

Sorry I do not understand what you are telling here. Can you load it or can you load it not?

A detailed error message would be helpfull.

Also what exact version of P3Dv4 do you have?

And if it easier for you, you can also post in the German section of the forum:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/886-aerosoft-bus-professional-64-bit-p3d-v4/

I use P3D V4.3

If i run the airbus (after re-install) with the latest version from the original download package, i get a CTD after the "scenario" is loaded.

after updating the airbus via the Update Tool to the next "experimental version", the airbus loads fine in the scenario, maybe the buttons to switch the lower ecam dosen't work.

grretings, rené.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason for the CTD would be interesting to know. Go to the Window Eventviewer (Ereignisanzeige) and under Windows/Anwendungen search for an entry at the time of the crash.

1 hour ago, rai3005 said:

maybe the buttons to switch the lower ecam dosen't work.

Not sure what you mean here.

Archived