LEMD Issue

Tobi.E.

Hi good morning, 

a few days back i found out that i can update my LEMD Scenery via the Updater which i did. Today in the morning i wanted to make a flight to EDDF. However, when i was Ready for Departure i could not use GSX because of a missing file in the corresponding LEMD Folder. The message came in red letters in the green info band on top after Pressing STRG+F12 and was shown only a second. I can just remember some ...AFX..bgl file. I mentioned the update because, before i did that, it worked. Sorry for this poor info, but could one help me out here? Thanks 🙂

EDIT: For some reason it works now again! What did i do --> In the config tool i selected All runways open under AFCAD Settings and now i seem to be able to use GSX. It seems that there is a Problem when i select one of the other two "realistic" Options. strange ...

seems you did some configs iin GSX with the "all runways open" file - when you installed the update anoter AFCAD file became active and GSX didn't find the one it was configured with

Archived