Airspeed behavior after update

Jayvier

Hello,

After doing to the update to 1.2.1.3 a weird thing is happening. During the climb and also at flight level, for some reason the computer is converting the mach number to a speed which is very low. For example, during a flight today, after loading fuel/passengers/cargo and setting the performance, the level speed supposed to be .78 (240-260), but when on auto speed the magenta speed is showing 129. Therefore I have to use the manual setting all the time now. I have no made any changes to anything in the P3Dv4 and everything is up to date. Attach is the pictures of the AUTO mode and MANUAL mode. In the auto mode you can see the magenta speed way below the 240-260 speed. BTW I had to disconnect the A/THR for the picture, if not, the Throttle will go idle to slow to the 129 speed . Any help would be appreciated.

Jay

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Jayvier said:

Thanks for that David, for some reason I missed that post. Can't wait for the update. In love with the airbus. :)

Most welcome my friend!  It's been a frustrating time for all of us.... but we're especially concerned about our customers and their experience.

Best wishes!

Archived