CHECKLIST COCKPIT PREPARATION DOESN'T WORK

Hello,
I recently bought the A320 pro and the first time everything worked. Now with the second flight I find myself with the checklist that no longer goes. I start the "cockpit preparation" and after the first two items I get stuck and do not go any further. If I try to block it it tells me "OFF DELAY" is the writing checklist flashes.
Is there any solution to this problem?

Thank you so much

(I hope I have written in the right section)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Cockpit Preparation Checklist needs to start properly the C&D or TURNAROUND aircraft state to be defined in the MCDU3 menu first. This is the basis that all settings are made before the CL starts and that the settings it expects are already done. My next question then is: Did you use the copilot or not? If you enabled the copilot normally he then should make all necessary settings (except setting the parking barkes to ON). If this all does not work on your system then please tell me which was the last call you heard before it stuck!

Regards,

Rolf

Hello Hanse,

I have used the MCDU3 for define the C&D every time when I start a new flight. <<Did you use the copilot or not?>>  Yes I have use the copilot.

Now I don't remeber what is the last item called from the check list, but I rember is the 2° item called in the list. After the 2° item called, the checklist do not go further with "skip the object"
Could you please describe what is the correct procedure after activating the batteries?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The next step after activating the batteries is to establish Power e.g. EXT PWR or to start the APU. After EXT PWR or APU is available set the strobe light to AUTO and the navigation lights to ON. Then lighten up all screens e.g. PFD, ND as well as upper and lower ECAM. Then you can start the cockpit preparation CL from C&D. If you enabled the copilot the CL will run through and all necessary settings are made by the copilotautomatically - with one exception: The parking brakes have to be set ON manually after the respective PF call. If this does not work as described above then there is a problem with your installation...... Deinstall the Aerososoft Airbus completely using the Windows functionality, manually delete all remaining folders / files and newly reinstall the Airbus.

Regards,

Rolf 

Thankyou a lot for the information.

But I still have a question, although I think it is not the right place to ask but I do not want to open another topic, during the climb to the various quotas communicated by the ATC, the hostes plays me and brings me coffee -.-" it's possible move everything during the cruise? and another thing, I saw that they also bring the newspaper: would it be possible to have an Italian newspaper?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived