Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Mega Airport Heathrow X Missing T1 & T5

infus1on

• Developer

H,

possibly you installed the wrong version. (FSX SP1 in Acceleration, SP2 ACC in FSX SP1 or FS9 in FSX?). Every version is different and would cause errors using them in wrong FS versions (sub version).

Thorsten

• Developer

OK,

if it´s not a wrong version I need more information:

- FSX, FSX SP1 or ACCELERATION (SP2)? (assume ACC as you wrote "Acc tab")

- DX9 or DX10 preview?

- Your Display resolution, or better: Are you using Tripple-head-2-go or else that´s kind of "special".

- Are only T5A and T5B (the smaller new satellite building) invisible? Are they invisible at all or will they appear in shorter distances?

Thorsten (sim-wings)

As often is the case I solved it by accident. I found multiple installs of Heathrow in the scenery library. I guess I didn't uninstall them properly. I removed all of them but one and that solved the problem. Thanks for helping me get to the bottom of this.

• 4 years later...

Hi Im having the same problem with no T5 on mega airport Heathrow and before I got this adD-on I had uk2000 free Heathrow but I didn't uninstall it properly using the uninstall tool so I uninstalled it by deleting the files and then I installed this and on T5 Please help!! ASAP Thanks :)

• Upvote 1