different folders for company routes between A319 professional and Company Route Editor

AMJBecker

Company routes saved by the Company Route Editor are stored in folder C:\Users\<myuser>\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans. The A319 professional MCDU (and others) load company routes from folder C:\Users\<myuser>\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans. Manually copying flp files is just a workaround. Changing the "base directory" does not change this behavior, neither does a change in the ini file. How can I bring both, the Company Route Editor and the A319 MCDU together?

Yes, I did. That's what I mean with Changing the "base directory" does not change this behavior. I also tried to overwrite the path in the ini file. No change.

AH, I'm sorry about that.  I've been handling a lot of support requests and missed that part (Note to self.... slow down!).

Are you running the CORoute Editor "As Admin"?

Good question, no, I didn't. But I executed Company Route Editor as admin right now. Unfortunately no change.

By the way, I am using version V2.5.1 rev 15. For your information.

Well, I'm no longer on public releases, but that version number doesn't look right to me.  Last I new the public release was something like 1.0.1.1, (sans Revs, which I don't think we were using), but maybe I've not caught up on that.

Anyway, it's working fine for me, but maybe it's been updated.

For now if it's not working for you then please use your work around and I'll do a little digging to see what's up.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, your Corte is the correct version.

The folder 

C:\Users\<myuser>\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans

is from the old fsx bus and should not be used.

The Bus for P3Dv4 is using 

C:\Users\<myuser>\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans.

How do you come to the conclusion, that the old directory is used from the new bus?

You are right, masterhawk. The new A319 Professional does load the company routes from the "new" ...\Aerosoft\General\A3XX FlightPlans folder. I removed the .flp file from the "old" ...\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans folder and I could verify that the requested route could be loaded (and could only be loaded from the "new" folder).

I mixed up two different issues. Originally, my route stored by Corte has had a bad format, and that was why the MCDU could not load it. Then I made two things, I copied the .flp to the "old" folder and corrected the route's format. And then I thought that the copy had fixed my problem. :-)

So, thanks to all, who helped me solve my issue. This chat can be closed.

Archived