Aerosoft store log in not working

Chock

I can't log in to the Aerosoft store get my serial number to allow me to install the A318/319, all I get when I try to log on is a message saying: 'Your access data could not be assigned to a user'. Please sort this out ASAP, being unable to install something you've paid for is not cool.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well you can not blame Aerosoft when you forgot your login data. At least you should remember which email adress you used to login, then you can recover your passowrd.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Well you can not blame Aerosoft when you forgot your login data. At least you should remember which email adress you used to login, then you can recover your passowrd.

I did not forget my log in data, I am putting the correct info in and it isn't logging me on, that is the problem. I also tried the 'forgot your password option' just to be sure it was correct, which it is anyway but I tried that all the same, and that didn't work either, I received no email for that either.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you get a email notification when you bought the Airbus? This emailadress should be your login name.

Yes, I did get an email when I bought it, but in any case the store log on now appears to be working, so the problem is solved, and yes, I was typing the right data in, so it was evidently an issue with the store, not a case of me putting the wrong info in.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived