Airbus pro performance

FriesenMaggi

Hello,

The Airbus if it bounces sometimes strong up and down, despite powerful PC.

I Use:

Intel i7

MSG Nvidia 1070

32 GB of ram.

Is that normal?

frame rate goes rapid down from 30 fps to 7 fps

best regards

Markus

Do you have AI traffic installed? I am experiencing the same when arriving into Frankurt with 200+ aircraft nearby.

Hello, 

yes I have HiFi Weather and rex sky force installed.

And also AI Traffic

But I get this in high altitude on landing process the frame rate ich correct.

Thank you for your answer

best regards

Mrkus

• Aerosoft

As far as we can see this is not behavior other users see (certainly we can't recreate anything like that). I would try without weather to see if it is that. We have seen weather tools create incredible detailed weather (so detailed you won't see a quarter of it ever) that makes the Weather Radar work overtime.

• Aerosoft

The strangest thing is that the vast majority find this aircraft to be very easy on framerate as you see from the quotes below. There must be something on your system that makes it behave different,

• Performance is great.
  • the frames wow just amazing
  • Absolutely amazing. FPS are really nice and the feeling is also really great.
  • The fps are truelly amazing
  • The Professional Bus impresses me a lot. It feels smooth, it runs incredibly smooth (at least for what I'm used to from the PMDGs and the 787). It sounds great, can't wait to try the shared cockpit Feature.
  • The fps are truelly amazing even better then the older NGX wich always had the best performance for me
  • It is absolutely fantastic?. So easy to install. FPS are great even when I loaded up in JFK.
  • my fps are better than for any other aircraft I have
  • Very happy with the frame rate. Did three test flights in three different models and all went perfect. 
  • but the graphics and the FPS are perfect and the flight performance was outstanding 
  • Excellent performance on my computer
  • it runs great and the modelling is superb.  Thanks Aerosoft and the Airbus team
  • this is a fantastic model. The frame rates are extremely impressive, much better than the FSL
  • Incredibly very smooth on frames!

Archived