FS2crew Voice working or not ?

pluto7777

Isn t there a list that tells us that FS2Crew voice is compatible with the new bus ?  Mine was not working so i payed for the latest version today, altough the FS2crew menus are available on my 319 pro, the screens remain black... better ask for a refund then, based on wrong infrormation ?

2 hours ago, pluto7777 said:

Isn t there a list that tells us that FS2Crew voice is compatible with the new bus ?  Mine was not working so i payed for the latest version today, altough the FS2crew menus are available on my 319 pro, the screens remain black... better ask for a refund then, based on wrong infrormation ?

think one easy key. Airbus pro is 64BIT FS2crew airbus is 32 bit. they don't work together

OK thx, i ll just have to wait then,  the behaviour and the many comptability lists are confusing;  the FS2crew menu is available in the new bus, only the screens remain black, somehow the system discovered FS2crew on my PC and integrated it in the new bus  automatically...

Archived