Lukla Scenery Issue :( [FS GLOBAL 2005 SE INCOMPATIBLE!]

SpeedbirdConcordeOne

Hi,

I've got a bit of an issue with my Lukla install it seems. Everest does not look like Everest, and a couple of other mountains look rather non-descript.

My Everest doesn't look like this! I have FS Global 2005 SE Installed, and Ground Environment 6. Are they conflicting with Lukla?? I checked and I have two Everest entries in my Scenery settings that are #1 and #2 (_LC). I presume _LC is Land Class??? Lukla itself appears to be fine. Not sure if this is a mesh issue.

Lukla_MIL_20.jpg

Best regards,

Robin.

Hi,

It appears FS Global 2005 SE is INCOMPATIBLE with Lukla. Deactivating FS Global for the area fixed the terrain and the landclass, and I can now see the photo-textures, too. :D :D

Plus side is I get to explore the area again tomorrow for the second first time!!! :D :D :D

Best regards,

Robin.

• Aerosoft
Hi,

It appears FS Global 2005 SE is INCOMPATIBLE with Lukla. Deactivating FS Global for the area fixed the terrain and the landclass, and I can now see the photo-textures, too. :D :D

Plus side is I get to explore the area again tomorrow for the second first time!!! :D :D :D

Best regards,

Robin.

FSGlobal uses an interpolated mesh in this region. That means it has mesh data that is not real. It also means FS think that the FSGlobal mesh is more detailed than the mesh used in our scenery. The opposite it true in fact, our mesh is far more detailed.

We can not solve that, sorry. Interpolated data is a curse in FS2004.

• 1 month later...