AES Vehicles with personal logos

Cigno

Hi to everyone!

I'm working on some little changes on the catering and other vehicles in AES, just take a look on the picture...

If you like and want to add a company logo on your vehicles just request me or send me an email :wink:

Happy flying!

Here you go, enjoy it :wink:

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL FILE, maybe you don't like it... :)

Copy and paste into the AES/Textures folder.

I've made ONLY the catering vehicles right now, early I can make all the others vehicles.

P.S. don't mind about MY graphical setup, I don't have a great PC, I'm sure you can see it much better than me.

Hi

But you can only use one at a time. You can not use for example the lufthansa logos at german airports and air france logos at french airports at the same time. You would need to load the simulator again to change cars. Is that true?

harpsi

Yeah, this is because there are only one catering "template" for all, so...isn't my fault, but I think it would be better with a "personal" logo on that vehicles ;)

Hi

For sure. Maybe you can do this for TAP Portugal and Spanish companies in general. Since there are always some cars available, maybe for example one from iberia and one from spanair for example. I don´t know how it works, but if you have 4 or 5 cars coming at the same time to the aircraft, maybe yuo can paint the cars with the most important airlines of that country. For example, for persons who want cars to Helsinki, maybr one car from Finnar and the other one from SAS or something like that. For EDDF, maybe one car from lufthansa and one at least from condor. The ones you released from tunisair, maybe you can combine them with nouvelair for example. :)

harpsi

Hi

For sure. Maybe you can do this for TAP Portugal and Spanish companies in general. Since there are always some cars available, maybe for example one from iberia and one from spanair for example. I don´t know how it works, but if you have 4 or 5 cars coming at the same time to the aircraft, maybe yuo can paint the cars with the most important airlines of that country. For example, for persons who want cars to Helsinki, maybr one car from Finnar and the other one from SAS or something like that. For EDDF, maybe one car from lufthansa and one at least from condor. The ones you released from tunisair, maybe you can combine them with nouvelair for example. :)

harpsi

That's possible ;)

@joeporter: Of course, today I can make it :wink:

Hi . . . were you serious about Delta? If so would love to get the graphics. Great work Sir.

Ooooops, sorry for the delay, here's your vehicles:

Yes, I just overwrote the file in the AES/textures folder with yours. I do not know what airport was my original, I have many active AES airports from FlyTampa, imaginesimulation and flightscenery. I did not know that I had to put it in my original . . . hmm, didn't even know that they might have differenct texture files by airport . . .

Let me know.

Perfect, sorry for this inconvenient, but I don't know why...glad to see my file working now ;)

@Tors: sorry to you too 4 the delay: already made only this 3 logo's ;)