Will there be a new AFCAD for EGLL

BrzI

• Developer

Hi,

when you mean the Taxiways beside the north runway? This are normal Parkingpositions and not Taxiways anymore (in real, see charts)

The AFCAD of Simwings Hearthow is very exact in this case and not need any changes.

If there are other missparkings, please check if the AF2*.BGL was copied to the Hearthrow Scenery directory, maybe it is missing or overlayed by another once.

• 1 month later...

Hallo Oliver,

ich habe seltsamerweise auch keine AF2*.bgl in meiner EDLL Scenery... Aber auch sonst nirgendwo eine für den Airport. Ich habe London Heathrow (aktueller Download-Installer) schon zweimal neu installiert (Vista 64 bit, FSX mit AccPack), aber mein WoAI-Traffic ignoriert den Flughafen völlig. Trotz 100% Verkehrsdichte ist dort wohl Pilotenstreik. :evil:

Woran kann das liegen? Wie komme ich an eine AFCAD-Datei?

Danke für die Hilfe

Christian

PS: Sorry to write in German in this special forum. I did it because I wanted to redirect O. Papst to this thread. If anyone is interested in an Englisch version of my question please post it.

• Developer

Aircrafts parking on taxiways near t5 are correct. These "broken" taxiways are used as parkings.

AF2*.BGL files belong to FS2004. In FSX the equivalent is AFX_EGLL.BGL.

So, finally no need to worry and no need for improvements.

Dont mix up FS2004 and FSX files :D

The problem regarding WoAI aircrafts not showing on add on airports like Heathrow, Zurich... with FSX ACC is not related to the AFCAD file, it is related to the legacy aircrafts used in several add ons like UT traffic, WoAI...

My Traffic and Default AI works fine in FSX ACC as they are reworked to match FSX requirements.

Thorsten, sim-wings

Thorsten,

thanks for your reply. I'll have to perform a search for AFX_EGLL.bgl then. OK, copy that. (Edit: confirmed - that file is in my scenery folder.)

I converted my WoAI.bgl's from FS9 to FSX style so I thought everything should be fine. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. (But why is there a difference between addon airports and FSX standard airports?)

Many other airports are crowded with AI-Traffic. Strange enough though. Originally I wanted to wait for TrafficX and WoAI should serve me as an interim. Perhaps I should have a closer look on MyTraffic now, should I?

Thanks

Christian