AEROSOFT - US CITIES X - SAN FRANCISCO FSX P3D

TRIGGER2009

i have installed the download and i have got flightbeam sfo but i pick i aircraft and then try t o change the the time from night time to day time and the fsx crashes any idea on a fix pls 

thanks 

martin 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please provide your system specs, as well as an indication of how far to the right your sliders are. Also, do you happen to be running Orbx Northern California?

Please be aware that the US Cities line (including San Francisco) is designed for day VFR only and by design (to keep the cost down) has no night textures. Between a demanding scenery (San Francisco), the Flightbeam KSFO (especially the current higher detail one), and FSX, you're almost certainly getting an OOM issue by trying to change from the intended/expected day to the unsupported night. Dusk is the highest resource demand time in FSX, so that might be in the equation too.

Besides supplying your system specs, try running Aerosoft San Francisco only with sliders about a third of the way from the left and day VFR. If it works there, add Flightbeam KSFO back in with the same settings and report how you fare.

Archived