Sign in to follow this  
"BURNS"

FSUIPC

I have an issue with FSUIPC. When I get the tomcat functions programmed, every time I use those functions the game freeze for fraction of a second.

Any solutions ?

What sim and which version of FSUIPC are you using? I seem to recall having this issue in P3D v4~4.2 and rolling back to an earlier version of FSUIPC took care of it. It might be worth a try.

Thanks brother. Will try to find 5.102a and test it after work.

Any updates, just transitioned to P3Dv4.2 and of course had to get the Tomcat in (Bravo Aerosoft for providing both installers w/ a single purchase) had a registered version of FSUIPC in FSX with the settings provided by evvatc. Just finished the searching of fixes to get Tacpack working...oh the new install headaches!

Victory are you experiencing pauses when using FSUIPC functions as well?  I rolled back to an earlier version of FSUIPC to correct the issue.  

I was going to ask if your file will work in the last version of FSUIPC. For my initial post install test flights, I just flew with normal key bindings to check the Cat in 4.2 then moved on to check other add-ons. I'll revisit.