ENGM OSLO DEFAULT SCENERY SHOWING AFTER AFCAD MODIFICATION

steve63

I hope someone can help with this. I have just moved from FS9 to P3DV4 and purchased the Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 scenery.

Everything installed fine and it works no problem. ( this is a complete new install of P3DV4 so there is no other scenery installed)

That is until I try to modify the AFCAD. After I change the gate sizes in ADE175 I compile the new AFCAD into the projects folder,I then save

the new AFCAD into the same projects folderas a BGL file. After that is done I move the new BGL file to the scenery folder of  Mega Airport Oslo 2.0.

When I start the Sim up all the default scenery is showing as well as the Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 scenery. I have changed nothing in the original BGL file except the 

parking radius. I am at a loss as to what I am doing wrong so any help would be great 

Thanx everyone.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you deactivated the original AFCAD? Are exclusions part of the original AFCAD and they are now missing in your version?

Have tried if al is working if you use again the original version?

Yes I have deactivated the origanal afcad and as far as I can  tell the exclusion zones are there.

There is only one large zone that covers the whole airport. If I reactivate the original all is well

I am at a loss.

Archived