Torp Sandefjord X - Problem

kapteinherman

Hello! I have recently bought Aerosoft Torp - Sandefjord X, and have some issues regarding it. 

-Terminal building floating. 

The rest of the airport is great, just the terminal that is floating. I have activated it, and don't have any other addon sceneries regarding ENTO.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What version of FSX are you using?

Are you running version 1.02 of Sandefjord?

All settings described as in the manual?

Please show us a screenshot of the first entries of your scenery library.

I am using FSX:SE, and using the lastet version of both airports. Now, ENTO is working as normal, I don't know what I did, I just reinstalled Stavanger X.

I still have the problems in Stavanger. I have airports of norway (freeware) installed, but I have deleted all the files for ENZV and deactivated it as shown in the screenshot.

I have Bergen X installed, and is working just fine. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems as if you have a lot of freeware stuff and alternat mesh installed. So I suggest to do the following:

- Move all airport addons to the top of your scenery library, so that everything else like mesh etc is below

- deactivate all other addons, espec. the mesh tools and other freeware to check if the problem ist solved

- then activate one by one and check again, maybe you find the root cause

Problem is that many freeware installs files elsewhere, which got not removed/deactivated when you deactivate the addon in the library.

• 1 year later...
  • Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Krystian Szewczyk said:

ja mam z kolei problem na drogach kołowania na końcach do pasa jest niewidzialna przeszkoda i mam crash co to może być ??

Krystian:

• No need to double post.
  • Please use the correct language for the forum.
  • Please do not hijack topics.

Archived