[P3D v4.1] Hamburg professional stand number not matching with AFCAD

Er!k

Hello Aerosoft team,

Just completed my first flight to Hamburg. After landing instructed to Gate B5/5B. However, when following the lines and using GSX I was placed into gate A6/6A. Can you please adjust this?

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

This position (06A) is not part of the Scenery Afcad. In the scenery Afcad is only 05B and 06 used.

Actually there is a parking in the AFCAD, otherwise I wouldn't have been guided there? Adjecent gate numbers also do not match:

AFCAD            Scenery
-----                  -------
Gate C3/3C     Gate 4
Gate 4             Gate 4B
Gate B4/4B     Gate 5A
Gate A5/5A     Gate 5B
Gate B5/5B     Gate 6A
Gate A7/7A     Gate 7
Gate B7/7B     Gate 8

• Developer

I have just checked the Installer and the Afcad we install there is as it should be and has no Gate 6A only Gate 5B, Gate 6 and Gate 7 in this area.

The Afcad you have there seams to be from a other Addon, like not complete removed Justsim Version, if you had it before, or Mytraffic etc.

Hi Oliver, never had any other add-on... The file is EDDH_AFX-OP01.bgl The AFCAD indeed has no 6A; but the markings on the ground of the scenery point to 6A where the AFCAD says 5B.

• Developer

Ok, my fault, that area is a littlebit chaotic, based an the construction work they have there at the moment, the Gatenames changed monthly

Attached a replacement for the Afcad where the Numbers are now as the ground signes.

The all gets a redo when the construction is finish and we know the final numbering and where the gates are finally with which Jetwayconfig.

EDDH Fix Afcad Parkingnumbers.zip

Archived