Problems at the time of installation

vicfly

thank you for having made this great plane, in my country Venezuela is used a lot in the mining areas of the country to transport passengers, cargo, fuel, food

I have problems in the installation process, multiple BMP files or sounds are not installed resulting in lack of sound on the plane, I solved half problem by downloading the .zip file OctopusG_An-2 but still missing the sound, i have windows 10 and P3d V4.1

greetings to all and thanks

1 hour ago, vicfly said:

thank you for having made this great plane, in my country Venezuela is used a lot in the mining areas of the country to transport passengers, cargo, fuel, food

I have problems in the installation process, multiple BMP files or sounds are not installed resulting in lack of sound on the plane, I solved half problem by downloading the .zip file OctopusG_An-2 but still missing the sound, i have windows 10 and P3d V4.1

greetings to all and thanks

Please login to display this image.

34 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And did you try to install in the default location?

solved the problem, right click over installer / compatibilities / change user settings / click run program as administrator, I installed without problems

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's what you have been told to do. Rickling on the installer and choosing "Run as Administrator" would have simplxy been enough. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's what you have been told to do. Rickling on the installer and choosing "Run as Administrator" would have simplxy been enough. ;)

But glad you got it working.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived