Austria Professional HD P3D v4.1 - Only Dynamic Vegetation?!

brandy0018

Hello everybody,

i just installed P3D v4.1 and Austria Professional HD (EAST + WEST) with the all new P3D v4 installer from flugwerk.at. So far no other scenery AddOns are installed.

After i have started my Sim everything went fine and the scenery is depicted correctly. All vegetation and autogen was visible.

Although the 'Dynamic 3D autogen vegetation' is a nice and interesting feature, for me the trees look somewhat strange, especially on photo-sceneries like ATP HD. So I decided to deactivate this feature in P3D v4 (Options -> Graphics -> World --> uncheck "Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation").

The bad thing on that:
After a restart of the sim the whole vegetation in Austria is gone. But ONLY in Austria. If I cross the border and leave the coverage of the ATP scenery the whole vegetation (classic trees) is still existing.

After activating the dynamic vegetation again, all trees in Austria are back.

Does anybody know why or has the same behaviour?
How can I use Austria Professional HD in P3D v4 with classic (non dynamic) trees?!

Thx!

Thx masterhaws for your quick reply

sorry for not mentioning.

I've tried this several times. I ran the installer, hit options and clicked on "Restore Autogen (Vegetations)". Although the installer reported "Prepar3D v4.x: Autogen restored" it did not end up with a positive result. The classic trees are still invisible.

Additionally I tried to add the autogendefinitions according to your post from 17.09. (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/126950-austria-professional-hd-for-p3d-v4/)

Unfortunately no luck on that as well

Ok, i accidentally found a solution.

I now installed FTX Central v3 and from there i installed the ORBX Libs only. Strange at all but now all classic vegetation is visible again in ATP HD. After that 'success' i installed the rest of my ORBX Products (Global Base, Vector, openLC EU) and still all vegetation visible even without relaunching the ATP Installer for restoring the autogen vegetation.

I do not know exactly why it is working now, nor this could helpful for anybody but at least it helped me to get rid of that speed trees.

best rgds

Archived