2nd Post, Updated ver 2.0.2.0 not working P3Dv4

First off, let me say the Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 is one of my favorite addons.  It flies great, looks great, challenging, and fun to fly.

However, this is my 2nd post on unable to get Ver 1020 to correctly load (cold and dark, no response from Dave). Thanks for the great comments (sorry guys, didn't keep your names) telling me my P3Dv4 needed an update and everything would be fine.  I updated, (confirmed the update) and reloaded 1020.  Everything not fine, still loading cold and dark, but with a few changes.  My engine start and stop lights illuminated, as is the constant ignition light.  And clicking the ICAS panels left and right, Dave will illuminate. But sadly will not respond.   So I resolved my problem, I reloaded ver 1011, and everything back to working again.  But hopefully this post will help someone else having this problem

darrel z

• Aerosoft

Darrel, you do keep in mind this version is for 4.1 and won't work in v4?

If it is 4.1, we have the idea that on some peoples systems the quick update from 4 to 4.1 did not go well and parts (simconnect etc) are still the 4.0 versions. A full install of 4.1 would solve that of course.

Archived