SSNG & P3D v4 Interaction - v4 Scenario Manager

Windswept

SSNG is a very powerful tool.

Currently I use only a part of it -   to manage Aircraft profiles & Scenery Configurations, (eg, load N. America into P3D v4 instead of every world scenery file and so on)

I had an SSNG corruption this morning & also couldn't auto update, so I uninstalled & downloaded it again & was able to update.

I had a setting in SSNG that allowed me to open P3D v4 Scenario Manager & set my aircraft, airports etc in v4.

I can't remember where in SSNG I set that & currently, when I start P3D v4 it skips the Scenario Manager & loads default v4 aircraft/airport settings.

Could someone guide me to the box to tick or untick in SSNG that allows the v4 Scenario Manager screen to come up during the P3D v4 'load up"

Thanks

Windswept

(This time I'll write it down!!)

• Verified Developer
vor 5 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

You will find it via the menu

• Configure - Simulator Configuration Manager...

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Tom. But this setting will be overwritten by the Profile Setting "Show welcome screen". So if you want to disable/enable the Welcome Screen (Scenario Welcome Screen) use the profile setting.

But my description in the profile setting seems to be missleading. Therefore it will be renamed to "Show Scenario Startup Screen" with the next update. This question has been raised a lot of times.

Archived