Blurry graphics??

Cooloco

I am running the game on suggested settings and lowering them and highering them but to no avail. It looked perfect when I first got the game but when I started playing the next day with the same settings the game's base liveries look terribly blurry however Steam Workshop liveries look fine... until you look inside and at road signs/markings then it's a blurry mess.

Grass is appearing over where regular roads should be and the MAN logo on the wheel along with all the buttons inside the cockpit are unreadable.

I would really appreciate an answer as this is the sole reason I signed up for this forum :) Not sure if this is where I post something like this but it is super frustrating after paying 30 euros for my game to have such errors :( 

• 1 month later...

I know that this is an old post, but I just kind of discovered "Fernbus" since I had it in my list of games, but never tried it.  Well, I tried it last night and really like it, but I also had blurry graphics. The solution for me was to update my video driver to the latest version.

My graphics are sharp and clear now, and everything seems to be running great.

Archived