Blue buttons and screens

I have been trying to learn how to use this aircraft by going through th tutorial flight.  I am using the CRJ in boxed FSX with an I7-4770 CPU at 3400GHZ.  My GPU is an ASUS GTX780.  My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium.  I have 16GB ram.

Before starting FSX I ran the DX10 fixer.  I also changed your CRJ with the default CRJ and saved that as a separate flight.  I then load the CRJ filight with the default CRJ and then change it to your CRJ.

I am not running a lot of extra software.  I am using FSUIPC for the bindings.  Also I am using Aivlasoft's Simplicam to control views.  I have a number of ORBX sceneries installed, including the Monteray airport and California regions (in addition to FTX global and LC North America.)  I am not using any weather, ATC or traffic programs at this time.

When I load the plane, I get blank blue screens and blue boxes around a number of the buttons.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you had the some problem a while ago with your Airbus, i suggest you apply the same solution. Probably DX10 is the problem. Also possible source the graphic driver.

But definitely not a problem of the CRJ

• 9 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

As said, not a problem of the CRJ, but of the local PC/Sim setup, see my suggestions above.

Archived